- Coordination of our IP (Intellectual Properties) activities at our locations in Germany and France
- Close cooperation with our product specialists in the creation and maintenance of patents
- Initiation and moderation of workshops to create new patent ideas
- Coordination of the activities of patent attorneys
- Coordination of our activities for monitoring patents and trademark rights
- Training and support of our employees with regard to patent and trademark law
- Representation of the company in committees, with suppliers and with customers
- Regular summary of our IP activities for our management
- Close cooperation with the IP department in our technology centre in England
What we expect of you?
- Completed engineering or scientific studies
- First experiences with the patent system
- Willingness to familiarise oneself quickly and intensively with patent and trademark law
- Pleasure in working with other people
- ability to structure, moderate and present
- Economic thinking and secure action in an international group
- Fluent in German and English and also French
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.