As the HR Manager of the PC Valence you will be responsible for all HR-related tasks in terms of strategic and operational Human Resources for the site. You will be part of the management team and will provide high quality HR services to attract, develop, motivate and retain a diverse workforce.
- Support the General Manager (GM) of the PC Valence and his/her local management team in achieving business objectives and develop local HR strategies and solutions in alignment with the group and division strategy
- Be the HR Business Partner for the employees and managers in all people-related topics on site
- Support the GM in all worker’s council negotiations and be the first point of contact for the employee´s representatives in all HR related topics
- Being responsible for the whole professionally conducted recruiting process in order to hire a talented and diverse workforce with state-of-the-art selection tools
- Being responsible for all compensation and benefits tasks including payroll
- Being responsible for organizational and employee development and organization of local training activities
- Actively develop talents in the PC Valence with local and group programs, ensure a proper succession pipeline
- Ensure that cyclical HR activities (e.g. annual salary review, annual bonus, Performance Review, Talent Review etc.) are executed effectively and efficiently within area of responsibility
- Take a leading role in roll out of global HR projects and cooperate with Expertise Leads and/or VP HR
- Implement and follow-up on annual employee engagement survey
What we expect of you?
- Graduate in Business Administration with focus on Human Resources Management or degree with equivalent post-graduate HR qualification
- 10 years + experience in HR with the majority of that time spent in a generalist role, preferably in a global manufacturing organisation. Group-affiliated experience would be an advantage
- Experience in being a member of an international leadership team
- Well-experienced in the implementation of corporate processes, projects and policies
- Strategic HR abilities in order to support the GM professional in the development of a Product Company
- Up to date knowledge of appropriate employment legislation and evidence of putting employment law knowledge into practice
- Broad understanding of modern HRIS tools and payroll systems; experience in digital transformation
- Ability to deal with conflict – communication, negotiation, persuasion and influencing skills
- Hands-on working mentality; actively engage in operational topics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate with empathy – emotionally intelligent
- Team player with experience of management and supervision of direct reports as well ability to build support from non-direct reports in order to successfully achieve goals
- Fluent in French and English in word and writing
What you can expect from us?
- Market oriented salary and benefits
- Working in a industry with state-of-the-art technology
- Motivated team
- International career opportunities
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.