- Repair and maintenance of vacuum equipment mainly on-site at the customer
- Acquisition of assignments and maintenance
- Independent cost responsibility for customer deployment
- Performing leakage tests
- Contact maintenance of existing customers and acquisition of new customers
- Advising customers and preparing maintenance contracts
- Processing of complaints on-site
What we expect of you?
- Graduated as mechatronics or compairable
- 3-5 years of professional experience as service technician ideally in vacuum technology
- Distinct customer orientation and reliability
- Independent work and good business sense
- Excellent communication skills to work at all levels within an organization
- Very good knowledge of the Dutch, French and English language in word and writing
What you can expect from us?
We offer you, after an appropriate familiarization period and extensive training, an interesting and challenging workplace with an adequate salary, operational retirements benefits and extensive development opportunities in an international group.
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success. The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams. For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.