- Analysis of mechanical and electrical faults and malfunctions on all machine tools and operating equipment at the Cologne site
- Monitoring the proper condition of all electronic equipment
- Safety monitoring and supervision of electrical engineering work
- Instruction and training of qualified electricians, persons trained in electrical engineering and electronic laymen
- Responsible electrician
- Support of employees during maintenance measures
- Maintenance and repair of machines and equipment
- Determination and implementation of fault and damage remedies
- Analysis and elimination of weak points
- Recognition and initiation of measures for production improvement, cost reduction, quality improvement and adherence to deadlines
- Compliance with the accident prevention regulations
- Ensuring the high availability of our production facilities
- Fault analysis and repairs of electronic and electrical components
- Participation in optimisation and conversion projects, taking into account the economic and energy aspects
- Collaboration in the creation and revision of new or existing maintenance and servicing guidelines
- Execution of electrical and control engineering maintenance and servicing work
- Professional leadership of employees
- Responsibility for the allocated shop floor board for the optimization of the plants and machines
What we expect of you?
- Completed training as master electrician (m/f/d) or master electrician (m/f/d)
- Ideally additional training in the area of SPS programming
- Several years of practical work experience in maintenance
- Knowledge in pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics as well as measurement and control technology
- Knowledge of the SAP PM module, MS-Office desirable
- Fluent knowledge of the German language
- Willingness to shift work
- Independent, goal-oriented and team-oriented working style
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +49 221 3471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.