To provide electrical designing for innovation center to enable improvement activities.
- Development of control system specifications
- Specification of components
- Circuit protection design
- Preparation of electrical and control schematics
- Electrical panel design
- Preparation of bills of materials
- Preparation of design briefs for electrical drafting
- Supervision and checking of drafting
- Organisation and supervision of third-party electrical safety assessments and EMC testing
- Organisation and supervision of prototype product fabrication
- Support of product in factory test and on customer sites
What you can expect from us?
As part of Atlas Copco, Edwards is a leading company in Vacuum technology. This position is to serve in a newly founded innovation center where we creat values for our customer based on innovative ideas. It will provide you a fantasitic planform for your career developement and also competitive salary.
What we expect of you?
Bachelor’s degree and above
Relevant previous experience:
Minimum 3 years’ experience in a in electrical or electronic engineering or working in a preferably either the semiconductor equipment or process industries.
Effective communication in English and Chinese
Other skills and knowledge:
A key aspect of the role is the creation of documentation to support the manufacturing process, you will therefore also be proficient in MS Word and Excel. Experience of CAD packages, AutoCAD would be an advantage.
- Good teamwork, customer/peer interaction and communication skills
- Should be self-managing and motivated
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.