We are currently looking for a new member to join our Technical Publications Service team in Atlas Copco Vacuum Technique (VT). The successful candidate will create and help drive global adoption of technical publications SharePoint libraries and related Microsoft O365 tools.
The primary mission of this role is librarianship of 7000+ manuals across 17 product companies and all VT brands.
- As a member of the Technical Publications Service team you will roll-out and maintain our SharePoint internal libraries.
- You will be the SharePoint lead and be interested in knowledge management or related disciplines. In your collaboration with our team you will help develop SharePoint applications and customizations and champion security where needed.
- Interfacing with managers of knowledge across the business you will work on the knowledge related activities of taxonomy, terminology, translation memory and metadata development.
- You will participate in internal social media communications on MS Teams and Yammer to help maintain a team voice through business social media.
- You will actively look for feedback and opportunities to test the customer experience and continuously improve our service.
- You will track the major stakeholders for each library and their level of satisfaction and provide their management team with a single point of contact for SharePoint challenges.
- Day to day, you will assist in running the release process for our multi-lingual, multi-brand, spares, service and instruction manuals.
What we expect from you?
- Experience in Office 365 SharePoint
- Advanced user of MS Office 365 and eager to learn and implement new systems
- Speaker of English language and particularly good written English
- Motivated, organized, and able to take responsibility
- Team player, promoting team spirit, fairness and respect for all individuals in the organization
- Experience implementing SharePoint forms, lists, and workflows
- Experience of integrations and databases
- Other SharePoint configuration and tool implementation experience
What you can expect from us?
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact
- New challenges and new things to learn every day
- Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group
- An excellent remuneration & benefits package
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere. We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow.
This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.