As a member the Global Digital Marketing Team and HubSpot champion, support the development of digital marketing adoption and lead generation strategies across Atlas Copco’s Vacuum Technique Business Area. Perform strategic and tactical marketing technology support and help develop more effective digital marketing tools across all stages of our customers’ digital engagement and conversion journey.
- Serve as a primary subject matter expert of our HubSpot marketing automation platform. This includes routine maintenance of existing marketing assets and the creation of new assets such as landing pages, lead collection forms, pillar pages, blogs, SEO, email templates, etc.
- Maintain and grow our current contact database in HubSpot.
- Troubleshoot HubSpot and related digital marketing issues across all global customer centers.
- Responsible for the execution of digital marketing campaigns – collaborate on campaign creation and provide a conduit between sales and marketing.
- Design, segment and send email communications and improve our global email communication programs.
- Together with the Data Analyst, define, measure and analyze digital marketing metrics.
- Ensure a continued and highly targeted digital lead generation program.
- Review customer engagement metrics to track successes and areas for improvement.
- Implement additional analytic tracking capabilities as necessary.
- Support marketing and sales to develop a strategy to increase online sales.
- Responsible and accountable for top-line e-commerce sales revenue growth.
- Support all lead generation activities from strategy development to implementation and reporting.
- Working with all functional areas of the organization (Purchasing, Sales, Quality and Engineering, Operations, Customer Service and Credit).
- Participate in customer presentations/meetings, if needed
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- B.S. degree or equivalent with two years relevant work experience is preferred.
- Deep experience across the entire modern marketing technology stack required.
- Strong hands-on HubSpot experience required. HubSpot Certification preferred.
- Intermediate coding and HTML experience highly preferred.
- Experience developing custom landing pages, HTML based e-mails, and other front-end solutions.
- Tag-support experience for Google Analytics using Google Tag Manager.
- Experience with Search Engine Optimization and Site Optimization strategies and solutions.
- Strong English language skills required. Fluence in other languages helpful.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of a highly matrixed, global organization.
- Ability to negotiate acceptable solutions to complex problems across multiple business and / or technical areas and vendors.
- Ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Eager to take on new challenges and learn new technologies and development methods.
- Flexible mindset to test new concepts and able to change direction as the business and technology evolves and changes.
- Strong understanding of GDPR processes a plus.
- Enjoys an agile development environment.
- Global business experience preferred; min.10% travel required.
Where will your passion take you?
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.