The Customer Care Coordinator will support the business by providing professional customer service and support to both internal and external customers, ensure needs and expectation are met and to achieve customer satisfaction.
Local & Regional Service Order Management
• Order processing on all Regional distributor / MY customer’s order and acknowledgment customer PO on the date of receiving and send OC, delivery arrangement and billing process.
• Creation of PO to Koln for all YTAS order.
• Create Proforma Invoice to customer/distributor when it is needed for advance payment request and follow up the payment before delivery arrangement
• To work closely with OM team in Koln for delivery arrangement, packing list, shipping agent details for all customer's order.
• Follow up on COO & COQ with factory when needed, send out softcopy to customer once available follow by hard copy sending out.
• Create new customer in SAP or convert Prospective customer to sold-to party. Request for ECS form for those customers with special group and new distributor and forward it to Export control for approval. As soon as approval obtained, CS need to upload into customer account immediately
• Maintaining of new material (own plant) when there is new product launching, Email to request plant extension. Update Purchasing info record at the same time after obtain IC Price from Germany until the whole entire workflow are release
• Help to verify on BL sent by factory if the shipment moves via Sea fright. Request AWB or courier service tracking number from factory to update to customer and for filing purposes.
• Coordinate on LC application gather all the shipper, consignee’s details and liaise with Finance on the following step.
• Coordinate with forwarders on the shipping documents for incoming/outgoing shipments, getting quotation/rates.
• Identifying and fulfilling customer needs to achieve satisfaction. Handling complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives. Keeping records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts and filing documents.
• Monthly AR Ageing follow up
• Prepare Quotation when needed for special items or special project.
• As Back-up partner on Key customer’s Milk Run arrangement
Administration (as required)
• Assist in reception duties & attending to phone and emails enquiries on the company products and services.
• Archiving - for warehousing of the Service Orders/Finance old records/files
• Filing of documentation of process, maintain an easy retrievable system
• Other administrative duties as assigned by Superior
• Diploma or Degree in Business Administration or related discipline
• Min 2 years of Customer Service and order processing experience, preferably in similar industry
• Experience in Vacuum industry will be an added advantage
• Ability to effectively manage customer base, have direct contact with customer and/or sales offices alike
• Well versed in SAP
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications
• Strong problem-solving skills needed to be able to quickly resolve customer complaints and other issues that may arise from time to time
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
• A reliable, organized and meticulous team player with a positive mindset
• Ability to multitask and work independently
• Good communication skills and team player
• Possess flexibility and ability to effectively perform multiple functions at a time
• Meticulous, able to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.
Each and every one of us should feel respected and be treated fairly and equitably. We embrace differences and strive to have a workforce that reflects the societies in which we operate, with a good balance of women and men in leading roles. We are committed to promoting equal opportunity in our hiring and promotion processes.