Your main mission will consist in supporting the General Manager as well as Human Resources Manager, CC Leybold EMEA South with all day to day administrative tasks and assist in the deployment of several HR Projects.
• Support the HRM with all day to day administrative tasks linked to Personnel Administration topics
• Update HR tools regularly
• Follow up the training completion in order to provide qualitative data
• Follow up of the onboarding plans
• Edit work contract and all administrative document to welcome new employee
• Edit all other administrative documents requested by employees (certificates….)
• Other day-to-day topics depending on the profile and the evolution of the department
• Participate in the deployment of HR projects (diversity, wellbeing etc…)
• Support the Europe South General Manager with the data collection and coordination between the sales and leadership teams
• Consolidation of reports (monthly and weekly)
What you can expect from us?
Excellent working conditions
Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
You can be creative and promote your own ideas
Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
What we expect of you?
• Graduated from Human Resources (1st year of Master Degree)
• You are an enrolled student studying Human Resources Management or Administration
• Rigorous / detail oriented
• Good analytical skills
• Excel and Powerpoint proven skills
• Service oriented
• Fluent in English. Spanish and or/ Italian are a plus.
• Good communication skills
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.