The key areas of focus will contain performance management, on-boarding and time to competence, organisational effectiveness, talent and succession management, development and training as well as change management support. You will report to the Vice President Human Resources Leybold with functional line to the Global Head of Talent, Learning and Development of the Atlas Copco Business Area Vacuum Technique.
- You will globally coordinate, implement, monitor and evaluate personnel development projects in relation to the above-mentioned topics within the Industrial Vacuum Division.
- In this position and in cooperation with the HR managers you will support the management in all questions of personnel and organizational development and qualification topics.
- You will give strong support to competence development.
- You will support the on-boarding of new employees in order to improve time to competence.
We are looking for an experienced manager, who will be responsible for the implementation of Talent, Learning and Development projects for the Business Area Vacuum Technique. The role will be predominantly focused on learning and development activities for Germany and Leybold employees with an additional focus on global projects for all divisions across the Business Area Vacuum Technique.
- Minimum five years of professional level experience in Organizational Development in an intermediate to large size organization (1,000 – 5,000 FTEs).
- You are familiar with working in an international, multi-brand organization and with working with senior management.
- You are experienced in the implementation and monitoring of global corporate projects.
- You are experienced in processes such as organizational development, change management, talent management, performance management, training, project management, coaching and mentoring as well as engagement surveys.
- You have experience in managing projects and developing and conducting training workshops from conception and organization to their implementation and evaluation.
- Advanced level strategic project implementation and coordination.
- Fluent in German and English language (verbal and written), additional languages would be a plus.
- Very good skills in MS Office software (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Organization Development or Business Administration focused on Human Resources and Organizational Development or in Psychology.
We are looking for someone with a strong personal drive with high communication skills
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication and interaction skills
- Ability to motivate, engage and coach teams
- Team player and team building skills
- Ability to coach managers
- Able to plan and work in systematic and organized way, follow directions and procedures, committed to objectives and goals, drive activities and follow up to deliver results
- Highly-empathic capabilities
- Problem-solving oriented, demonstrated initiative to analyse and resolve problems
- You must have a high level of analytical, communication and teambuilding skills.
You will be required to travel on occasion to fulfil the needs of the role both locally and internationally.
After an adequate running-in period with extensive trainings, you will enjoy a challenging and interesting job with a competitive wage, company pension and far-reaching self-development chances within an international operating Group.
Are you interested? Please send us a convincing application containing your salary expectation and your earliest possible entry date. If you have further questions, please contact Mr. Michael Trost