- Ensure compliance with SHEQ policies in all Field Service teams. Provide advice and guidance to the operational group, its managers and staff on any regulatory aspects of SHEQ.
- Develop strategies to ensure that the end to end process for Field Service operations is customer friendly and consistent for all brands. That include Customer Value Chain/ Service Admin as well as Field Service Operations.
- Develop operational targets and measures for the service business and monitor the performance of the organization against these. Act as the company’s expert on operational metrics & performance aligned to customer needs.
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure that there is continuous improvement in all operational areas and that waste is kept to a minimum.
- Develop innovative ideas and recommendations for operations to exceed expectations & advance excellence in all that we do
- Champion & set out customer satisfaction objectives to drive continuous improvement
- To be the principle & lead for operational integration projects of the brands
- To advise, guide and shape process & work flow standardization where integration is made
- To be the ‘face’ of operations when visiting customer sites
Our Field Service is one of the most important contact point towards our customers. Our colleagues contribute significantly to our brand images in the market and generate an essential part of our service revenue.
To grow the two related brand businesses (Leybold and Edwards) and images in the VTS Division, the Manager Field Service Operations needs to improve quality and profitability of onsite services. This includes all aspects safety and the excellence of the end-to-end process.
- Several years (minimum 5 years) of relevant experiences in operational management
- Experience in working in a global environment is essential
- Keep commitment to customers
- Act strategically and understanding of business needs to improve profitability of Field Service
- Demonstrate efficiency
- High level of performance orientation and process optimization
- Compliance towards SHEQ policies and processes
- Lead by example by building up trust, team and a field service vision that supports the Divisional strategy
- Communicate with impact
- Interaction with relevant stakeholders from different cultures
- Strong communication skills, organizational awareness and impact and influencing skills are a prerequisite.
- Good understanding of service business and field service operations
- Knowledge of the vacuum or related business is helpful
- Degree in Enginneering/ Industrial Engineering or smiliar with relevant working experiences
Vacuum Technique Service is a division within Atlas Copco’s Vacuum Technique business area. It provides a complete range of related value-added services for customers in a range of industrial processes including power, glass and other coating applications, steel and other metallurgy, pharmaceutical and chemical; and for both scientific instruments and a wide range of R&D applications. The division’s focus is to maximize customers’ productivity. The divisional headquarters is in Germany and it has service locations worldwide offering remanufacturing and field service expertise.