Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to the following areas:
- Repair and Maintenance of vacuum equipment on customer site and in the workshop
- Start-up and installation work at customer sites
- Processing of claims and warranty claims
- Provide technical support in the form of troubleshooting over the phone or at the customer's site
- Provide training to distributors and customers on all relevant features and benefits of using our products and consumables
- Communicate on all relevant points, with customers, the Service Manager and the Administrative team. This will be done live, by email or by phone, and through the use of dedicated software (Innosoft).
- Identify sales opportunities for services and equipment, and generate leads for the sales team
What you can expect from us?
A stimulating work environment in the world of vacuum that touches as much on mechatronics, physics, chemistry and all the more different technical applications.
- Vacuum technology training through our Leybold Academy as well as technical support and product and application engineers to meet specialized customer needs and support you during customer visits
- Regular exchanges with international colleagues and opportunities for professional development within the Atlas Copco group in France and beyond
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- The position is based in the Rhône-Alpes region
- The salary range is to be defined according to the candidate's profile and experience
What we expect of you?
You have :
- A bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, or vacuum techniques
- Technical expertise, combining mechanical and electro-technical knowledge
- An aspiration to keep informed of the latest technical developments
- Excellent oral and written English required
- From a first experience in after-sales, in an industrial and highly technical environment, the knowledge of vacuum techniques would be in addition to
- Basic computer skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Ability to work independently and in a structured manner
- A driving license and availability to travel mainly in the Auvergne Rhône Alpes region and France on an occasional basis
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.