The RoleYour main responsibilities will be:
- Analyze our current parts and needs in collaboration with the other relevant internal departments to make sure to get the right and appropriate specification for RFQ.
- Work in collaboration with the buyers to identify and qualify suppliers which have the right technical competencies to supply our parts in the required quality.
- Lead the Initial Samples process to validate the parts from the supplier.
- Perform the supplier audits by using the SESPA process and follow up the associated action plans if findings.
- Apply the procedures listed in The Way We Do Things to ensure that the suppliers are compliant with the Business Code Of Practice, ROHS, Reach, Conflict Minerals …
- Develop, recommend and monitor the corrective and preventive actions with the suppliers.
What you can expect from us?
- A friendly, family-like atmosphere
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
- A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity
- Access to global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco group
What we expect of you?
- 2-3 years experience in SQA especially in mechanical and machining parts within an international industrial group.
- Academic/ University degree in engineering preferably completed with a Quality option.
- Skills in quality system tools including statistic control, 8D, FMEA, PPAP as well as Continuous improvement and problem analysis. General knowledge needed in ISO 9001 standard and in external audits.
- Fluent in English, willingness to travel regularly.
- Committed, rigourous and dynamic, you are open minded and you take initiatives.
- SAP knowledge is a plus
Bourg les Valence
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.