Would you like the opportunity to develop an exciting and rewarding career in sales in our global market-leading company?
Atlas Copco Russia Vacuum Technique business area (Leybold) is seeking a proactive professional on-the-road sales representative. The main role is to drive business development and promote the full range of Leybold products in Russia directly to the end-users, by providing Customers in varying industries with solutions through sales visits, product demonstrations, presentations and trainings.
Previous experience in a sales environment, ideally in a technical sales role, but an affinity with technology and connectivity and an appetite to build a loyal customer base and grow – both the business and in your own personal development is essential.
This role will require:
- Extensive communication and relationship building with mid to senior technical personnel at Key account sites;
- Extensive communications with technical support in Europe, including technical drawing and charts, engineering system calculation etc.;
- Technical expertise with complex mechanical and electrical systems;
- Ability to convince counterpart, soft skills;
- Ability to work independently, and search for information;
- Degree from Technical University (preferably engineering);
- Sales experience with the technical product (preferably B to B);
- Experience in Production (manufacturing) is a plus;
- English (Intermediate);
- Seasoned sales manager or engineer.
In return for your commitment, we can offer you…
- A supportive working environment, within a high performing team;
- Training from day one, with at least 40 hours of training offered per year;
- Ample opportunities for development and growth (education, digital platforms for independent study, including English language training);
- Complete setup to work out in the field, with a company car, laptop and smartphone;
- An excellent benefits package – medical insurance, 31 vacation days, pension plan.
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.