- To Support and develop the existing customer base and prospect actively his sector for the supply of equipment and systems either by field activities (Customer visit, exhibition,…) or using the modern digital communication tools.
- To understand and analyze customer needs on a technical and scientific level.
- To understand the evolution of the market in the different sectors.
- To be able to promote new concepts based on the yearly tactical plan actions.
- To develop technical & commercial solutions in partnership with the Leybold teams and present them to customers or sales partners.
- To be able to close the deals in the most profitable manner by following our sales processes and bring the required support if any till the end down payment.
- To fill in on a daily base the CRM.
- To regularly report on its field activities and achieve the objectives of sales fixed jointly with the hierarchy.
- To share his customer experiences with the rest of the sales team (Sales, Marketing) and provide selling stories.
- To keep his own required knowledge the best possible by following on a regular base training activity.
What you can expect from us?
- A stimulating work environment across different market / customer profiles with a wide and strong product portfolio dedicated for both Industrial and scientific markets.
- Regular training base and global product/application support to meet the demanding needs of customers.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Regular exchange with our internal departments /customers and professional personal development in the Atlas Copco group
What we expect of you?
The incumbent is responsible through a strong commitment to develop our sales of vacuum equipments offered individually or as turnkey systems in his own area of responsibility either in direct or via a distribution network. He will pay a particular attention to promote our technical concepts with a high application know how and by selling the resulting benefits. By his own work he will contribute to support our strategy of growth and enlarge our market shares.
He will have to fill in the below expectation
- University or engineering school technical Degree or similar supplemented by a BtoB sales training if any.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a B to B sales position of manufactured goods in diverse industrial / R&D areas
- A strong demonstrated experience with customer relationship.
- Any knowledge in the vacuum applications/product will be highly appreciate
- Good practice of the Digital tools (MS Office, Teams, Social network,....
- Driving Licence B
- Fluent english is needed.
- Team work spirit and autonomy are required.
- Be able to travel across his sales area and time to time in the rest of the country or abroad.
Ouest de la France (à définir)
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.