We are looking for professional Sales who can contribute the healthy business growth by offering the best solution to various markets & customers and continuously develop new business opportunities by performing customer’s satisfaction
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business targets, managing personal time and productivity.
- Analyze and provide timely, accurate market information to management, such as pricing situations, status of competitive activities and "red flag" issues related to business in the region.
- Undertake proposals of assigned sales products, including the calculation of sales prices by applying the discounts strategy in place and using the appropriate quoting tool.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships at all levels within the area providing appropriate actions for on-time delivery and product quality issues.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information by updating the CRM with customer visit reports, opportunities and quotation status info.
- Cooperate with Finance department to improve the performance of receivables & overdue.
- Liaise with colleagues from other Divisions to co-ordinate activities where appropriate to maximize customer relationship and business outcome wherever possible.
- Attend sales meetings and ensure that all subsequent action required is undertaken
- Undertake ad-hoc project work related to SV & IV, including new products and Marketing Campaigns.
- Provide Customer information / feedback on a regular basis.
- Knoledge and experience
- Bachelor degree or above, majoring in technical fields
- Minimum 5 years of working experiences on sales areas in an industrial environment, ideally with engineering background (Vacuum Industry preferred)
- Sound technical understanding and ability to quickly adopt to new products/ technical developments
- Clear understanding of optimized territory management
- Excellent verbal and written English required
- Critical Skills
- Show courage and integrity
- Show high commitment to customer
- Eagerness to hunt for results
- Cope with pressure and setbacks and learn to develop accordingly
- Keen interest in understanding the market and competition
- Proactive mindset and openness
- Build up relationships and network with internal and external stakeholders
- Communicate with influence (negotiation & presentation)
- Understanding and controlling body languages
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.