- Develop marketing plans and activities in line with the GM’s guidelines, as well as the promotion of the Leybold brand
- Conduct data collection and analysis of Macre economy, market , completitor and customer need to serve for market development and sales strategies and Recommend target markets for new applicatons investigation
- Provides sales management with sound market and product assessment data for the planning of new products/revitalization of products/integration of products and services.
- Supervises the design, implementation and reporting of market research projects
- Investigate competitors' trend and Marketing activities to make tactical plan of competition.
- Maintain a professional image at all time through personal actions and initiatives. Enhance Division and Company reputation and brand image by consistently working to implement the Company core values of commitment, innovation and interaction.
- Promote Exhibitions, Seminars as well as other Marketing Activities and communication.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
- Bachelor degree or above
- Major in marketing is preferred
- At least 10 years marketing relevant experiences
- Good verbal and written Engilish skills
- Creative & Initiative
- Excellent software skills: PPT, Excel,
- Good team work sprit and stong commincation skill is required
Where will your passion take you?
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.