- Repair and maintenance of vacuum equipment mainly on-site at the customer
- Acquisition of assignments and maintenance
- Independent cost responsibility for customer deployment
- Performing leakage tests
- Contact maintenance of existing customers and acquisition of new customers
- Advising customers and preparing maintenance contracts
- Processing of complaints on-site
What we expect of you?
- Graduated as mechatronics or compairable
- 3-5 years of professional experience as service technician ideally in vacuum technology
- Distinct customer orientation and reliability
- Independent work and good business sense
- Excellent communication skills to work at all levels within an organization
- Very good knowledge of the Dutch, French and English language in word and writing
What you can expect from us?
We offer you, after an appropriate familiarization period and extensive training, an interesting and challenging workplace with an adequate salary, operational retirements benefits and extensive development opportunities in an international group.
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.