The Role Required：
- Work with FSE and VTS team for failure analysis of warranty issues at customer, support after sales team to solve the problem as quickly as possible by spare parts and customer visit when necessary.
- Work as a coordinator with related functions in Leybold Tianjin factory to drive quality improvement by 8D principle
- Work as a specialist of problem solving to support 8D teams
- Be responsible for quality data statistics and analysis (warranty cost, external failure rate…….etc.)
- Attend FMEA study and input external failure mode
- Take part in the annual ISO9001 internal audit
- Monthly reporting for customer quality performance, issues and improving actions
What we expect of you?
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering, 7 years working experience in multifunctional company for quality or engineering related field.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 & ISO/TS16949 quality system requirement
- Experience of quality tools
- Excel skills for statistics
- Teamwork spirit
- Strong communication and coordination skills, good skill of problem analysis and solving
- Be able to travel frequently；
- Fluent written and oral English
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.