Your mission is to drive the change towards a preventative maintenance culture (esp. long-term service agreements) both with our customers and within our organization in Spain.
You will establish a professional and pro-active sales approach for standardized service products.
You will increase our presence at customers with value-adding visits, especially in the east area but also in other industrial areas around Spain and assure a high customer loyalty thanks to extremely satisfied customers.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business targets, managing personal time and productivity.
- Cooperate with service aftermarket team to provide good after sales service to customers and achieve customer satisfaction;
- Analyze and provide timely, accurate market information to management, such as pricing situations, status of competitive activities and "red flag" issues related to business in the region.
- Undertake proposals of assigned service products, including the calculation of sales prices by applying the discounts strategy in place and using the appropriate quoting tool.
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships at all levels within the area and ensure an excellent standard of aftermarket service is provided.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information by updating the CRM with customer visit reports, opportunities and quotation status info.
- Collaborate with colleagues from other Divisions to co-ordinate activities where appropriate to maximize customer relationship and business outcome wherever possible.
- Attend sales meetings and calls and ensure that all subsequent action required is undertaken
- To grow the business through the development of the Installed base.
- Under take ad-hoc project work related to VTS, including new products and Marketing Campaigns.
- Provide Customer information / feedback on a regular basis.
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.