Are you a Communications or Marketing major with digital marketing - social media experience who is a rising junior or senior in a graduate level program? Are you looking for some real-world job experience? If yes, this internship is for you!
The selected student intern will work within the Digital Marketing/Marketing Communications team on a wide variety of projects and assignments, including but not limited to:
- Working within the Cloud 4 Customer (C4C) marketing platform
- Coordinate outbound marketing campaigns
- Develop digital sales enablement tools
- Contacting and qualifying incoming leads and maintain information in C4C
- Provide weekly progress updates and presentations
- Digital branding / communication
- Provide support in keeping the website up to date, with correct contact information, language translation and localized campaigns and messaging
- implementing the brand promise and upholding brand identity and consistency all projects
- Bring new ideas to develop our digital presence on social networks
Candidates must be customer service and business oriented with the ability to work independently in a team setting.
What you can expect from us?
Drive your Career, Explore Opportunities, Realize your Passion . . .
We at Atlas Copco believe that there is always a better way. This spirit drives us to provide leading edge technology, innovative and sustainable products, as well as best in class service to our customers around the globe.
That’s where you come in – we believe our people make it happen. We provide a collaborative, inclusive and flexible work environment along with competitive compensation and comprehensive wellness & benefits programs.
What we expect of you?
- Enrolled as a graduate student in Marketing or Communication, you are able to provide an internship agreement issued by your school
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication
- Possess strong written & verbal communication skills in English
- Have excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and show initiative
- Maintain a positive working attitude
- Computer skills, ideally knowledge of Microsoft office in its main applications such as: Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
Cornella de llobregat
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.