The scope of this role is to support the success of the Distribution Center that enables achievement of customer satisfaction and the operational and financial targets for the VTBA Distribution Center EMEA Region. Your main mission is to Track Suppliers Performance levels for service dominant, critical vendors and internal process to meet all business objectives which will enable our VTS Division goals. This role requires Supplier Management, priority setting, and customer focus. You will be responsible for DC spares commercial master data management, Localization/Direct purchasing, Commercial contracting for non-leading commodity and CC7 for non-leading commodity. You will support and drive Supplier and Procurement related Projects and you will have direct contact to Suppliers and Product Companies.
This means follow up on Supplier Management, see potential risks and opportunities and to make suggestions for improvement. Be an active, dynamic member of the VTS Procurement EMEA Team.
- In the new formed legal entity in Belgium you will be responsible for external Vendor Performance activities on commercial level such as Cost reduction / TCO point of view for Service Division.
- Arrange Reports and Share results with Strategic Buyer on monthly basis (blocked invoices (price), delivery issues, KPI reporting (OTD/Buffer stock/SEA position)
- Work closely with Divisional Procurement , Logistics Engineer and Product Company Procurement Teams
- Follow up Vendor KPI dashboard and Bridge with Strategic buyer once action needed
- Manage SAP Master data for VTS vendors and spares related to pricing, lead time and payment term in DC plant
- Comply with AC group regulation and compliance
- Be part of Supply Chain Optimization projects
- Participate in Sourcing Strategy Development Meetings
- Experience requirement:
- Procurement and Planning experience in a manufacturing company
- Supplier Management and good knowledge on Negotiation, commercial bargaining
- Advanced knowledge in SAP
- 3+yrs of work experience in a fast paced, change oriented manufacturing or logistics environment
- You have a university degree in Economics or Supply Chain
- Any equivalent commercial study will be considered or several years of relevant working experience
- You have strong interpersonal communication.
- You have high energy and motivation levels
- You have excellent organizational competencies.
- Ability to work independently
- You are a strong team player
- You have a customer centric attitude and create trustworthy and fair relations with all stakeholders.
- You are an open-minded person to implement new ideas and see opportunities for improvement.
- You combine a strong personality with the ability to work as part of a team.
- English communication skills (verbal and written) are required.
What you can expect from us
- Being able to make the difference and leave a footprint on purchasing business
- Freedom with accountability.
- Opportunity to network and exchange with different stakeholders.
- Development and training opportunities are enorm.
- Attractive remuneration package and benefits.
- Flexible working times.
- Having fun and celebrate successes.
Are you interested?
Esra Artut, Strategic Procurement Manager VTS
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.