To extend the VTBA web team we are looking for an extra Digital content editor working student, specialized in web editing, SEO and with the ability to support on project activities extending to other communication related topics. The ideal candidate has experience in digital communications and graphical design.
The candidate we are looking for has:
- An eagerness to grow and learn within his/her function and will do so proactively by both own initiative and through guidance from supervisor
- A hunger to be challenged in a focused, creative and dynamic environment
- An entrepreneurial hands-on approach to coming with suggestions to new projects
- The ability to work on own initiative
- The ability to follow a strategic direction
- The maturity to ask for help when needed and report issues when necessary
- An open mind embracing professional diversity
The candidate will be:
- Editing and maintaining the content of our websites
- Work alongside content contributors (engineering/ marketing/ communications) to ensure high quality of existing and new content with a high customer focus
- Ensure follow-up of translation projects
- Maintaining site health
- Leading their own projects
Necessary skills for success:
- Enrolled student at university with focus oc marketing, digitalization or graphic design
- MS office
- Experience in Graphical and UX design (ideally also Photoshop, Indesign, Adobe experience manager)
- English (high working proficiency)
- A drive to learn
We can offer:
- A job where you can apply what you learn at university in a relevant position
- Being part of growing new part of our business
- A competitive compensation package
- Internal trainings according to need
- Close follow up by experienced professionals to achieve your personal goals
Choose your career with us!
We are offering a great working environment within Vacuum Technique business area, we give freedom with accountability, fantastic networking opportunity and international environment plus a great team to work with. We also offer flexible working hours and support individual development as well as a wide-range career opportunity in the Atlas Copco Group.
Hiring Manager Mr. Martin Anfindsen (Web Customer Experience Manager)
Recruiter Mr. Yat Hong Yuen (HR Professional VTS)
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.