- high quality and effectiveness of maintenance and repair work
- Compliance with specified key performance indicators
- Increased customer satisfaction
- independent repair of vacuum technology products through workshop repair and repair/maintenance in the field
- Disassembly, cleaning including decontamination, diagnosis, assembly and testing of vacuum components and systems
- Troubleshooting of vacuum systems and components
- Preparation of cost estimates/error descriptions
- Control of material staging
- Independent processing of orders according to specifications Documentation in SAP
- Create notifications of defects (CCM´s)
- Compliance with legal and operational safety regulations in the work area
Skills and experience
- Completed vocational training as an industrial mechanic, mechatronics technician, automotive mechatronics technician/mechanic or comparable apprenticeship
- several years of professional experience
- Special knowledge of vacuum technology and electrical engineering/electronics
- Product knowledge and knowledge of product-specific repair and testing technologies
- Ability to work in a team, flexibility, commitment and motivation
- good manners towards customers, employees and superiors
- Safe handling of common software applications: MS-Office, SAP
- good command of English
Are we a good fit?
Product knowledge and knowledge of product-specific repair and testing technologies
Choose your career with us!
Leybold Dresden GmbH has been part of the Atlas Copco Group since September 1, 2016 and is one of the world's leading providers of system solutions and services for vacuum generation. Leybold Dresden is a product company with two core competencies: competence center for cryogenic vacuum products and remanufacturing center for Leybold vacuum components. Leybold Dresden GmbH is located in Dresden, Saxony, Germany.
Leybold employs more than 1660 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment. We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.