- Development and improvement of existing assembly processes in cooperation with purchasing, development, logistics, ME, flowteam and production
- Contribution of your expertise in the design of processes and in projects
- Creation of a purchase file as well as elaboration of specifications, supplier selection, technical assessment, bid evaluation, execution of decision analysis, elaboration of investment proposals as well as participation in negotiations
- Monitoring and realization of specifications
- Active participation in new product developments and design of process development assembly processes and ensuring the transfer of know-how
- Continuous optimization of the operational performance of assembly processes
- Reduction of assembly costs and lead times, improvement of material flow and reduction of inventories
- Initiation and intensive work on benchmarking projects
- Coordination with the competence centers in manufacturing, logistics and production (ME and Flowteam) with focus on end customers
- Advancing the topic of Industry 4.0 in the assembly area
What we expect of you?
- Completed Master's degree Industrial Engineer (m/f/d) or Industrial Engineer Electromechanics (m/f/d) with at least 5 years of professional experience in assembly, preferably experience in vacuum technology Industrial Vacuum and / or Scientific Vacuum
- Motivated, strong communicator and stress resistant
- Innovative, creative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience in designing and implementing efficient flexible assembly processes
- Cost, environmental and safety consciousness
- Willingness to continuously learn in order to stay on the cutting edge of technology
- Fluent knowledge of German
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Professional handling of MS-Office products, SAP knowledge – desirable
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +49 221 3471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.