- Co-responsibility for the technical implementation of repair measures, the maintenance and the execution of inspections of the building services equipment
- Carrying out inspections, complying with legal requirements and documenting them in your area of responsibility
- Supervision and coordination of maintenance activities and external companies
- Determination and implementation of troubleshooting and damage repairs
- Analysis and elimination of weak points
- Planning of reconstruction projects and their implementation under consideration of economic and energetic aspects
- Recognition and initiation of measures to improve production, reduce costs, improve quality and meet deadlines
- Tidiness and cleanliness including pursuit of the "5'S cleanliness".
- Participation in warranty tracking
- Compliance with all applicable legal and technical regulations within the scope of operator duties Recognize and assess risks (e.g. in the area of fire protection, etc.)
- Responsible electrical specialist "vEFK
What we expect of you?
- Training as an electrician / electronics technician as well as further training as a master electrician or electrical engineer
- Experience appropriate to the position and good references in comparable FM objects
- Good knowledge of GLT systems
- Switching authorization for medium voltage systems up to 20KV
- Fluent German language skills
- High level of commitment, confident appearance, competent interaction with employees
- High flexibility and independent way of working
- Profound PC knowledge (MS-Office package and CAFM systems)
- Participation in on-call duty
- Class B driving license
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Birgit Herbsleb, Phone +49 221 3471642
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.