- Management of the maintenance department "Electrical Engineering"
- Coordination and supervision of maintenance & repairs of complex CNC-controlled turning and milling machine tools.
- Error analysis as well as troubleshooting of pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical equipment and systems
- Preparation of maintenance protocols
- Inspection, monitoring and continuous optimization of equipment and control systems
- Control, instruction and supervision of maintenance and repairs by external companies
- Technical employee management
- Responsibility as VEFK
- Completed training as master electrician (m/f/d) or master electrical engineer (m/f/d)
- deally 5 years of professional experience in maintenance and above mentioned field of activity with CNC turning-milling machines
- Very good knowledge of current electrical engineering standards and regulations
- Knowledge of pneumatics, hydraulics, electronics as well as measurement and control technology
- At least 3 years of management experience
- Fluent knowledge of German
- Knowledge of SAP PM module, MS-Office desirable
- Independent, goal-oriented and team-oriented way of working
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.