This is a junior-level sales and administrative role (1 year internship contract), working as part of a small office administration team to provide support to both internal and external clients, assisting in daily office needs. We are looking for a positive and motivated individual who thrives in a fast-moving customer orientated environment, putting the needs of their clients (both external and internal) at the forefront of their mind. The ideal candidate would be a confident communicator with a warm personality and a natural ability to build a friendly yet professional rapport.
Key Responsibilities would include:
- work closely with the other members of the Team to ensure the smooth operation of the office
- answer incoming requests (phone/e-mail) from external customers
- maintain database
- review sales from previous years to establish Leybold installed base
- collect data from sales engineers on installed base of other manufacturers
- offer extended warranty on new products
- contact sales customers to advise of service
- assist members of the Technical Service with their duties
- maintain lost/gained quotation records
- operate as part of a team working both with internal and external service force colleagues
- generate service notifications and service orders
- generate quotations, control orders and follow up payments
- generate delivery notes
- credit control & trade control
- handle customer complaints
- follow up leads generated
What you can expect from us?
We offer you an interesting and challenging internship that will give you the opportunity to experience the diversity of a successful, internationally active industrial company and to develop your career after you have completed your training. Our competent trainers will accompany and support you on your way to a versatile and forward-looking profession!
What we expect of you?
You have :
- A degree in Administration (currently enrolled at university to complete your Bachelor degree)
- First experience in backoffice would be a plus
- Native Spanish, Good command of English
- SAP knowledge
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to work in a team and serve renowned industrial and academic clients in many cutting-edge sectors (Transportation, Energy, Health, Agri-food, Research, etc.)
The position requires autonomy in the organization of work and a strong technical curiosity.
You must be enrolled in postgraduate studies and will be required to submit an internship agreement.
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.