The Vacuum Technique Trade Compliance team is responsible for ensuring compliance with all import/export trade related regulations globally. This vacancy is to support the Trade Compliance activities in Germany and is part of the local Trade Compliance team. The position is temporary maternity cover. VT is a business area within Atlas Copco, which consists of several divisions but this position will primarily support the Leybold GmbH business. Note that it may also involve supporting some other divisions where required in the EU (particularly CZ and UK).
- Perform web-based customer checks , in order to verify a business and identify any risk
- Perform daily Sanctioned Party List screening and verification
- Review and release/block transactions based on screening results
- Support the Trade Compliance Managers related to license applications, communication with the relevant authority requests and inquiries, auxiliary provisions and documentation
- Maintenance, completing and verifying master data in SAP
- Identify goods which require export authorisation/licensing
- Ensure recordkeeping policy is adhered to
- Working with the TC team to evaluate any new regulatory information for VT’s operations
What we expect of you?
- Basic knowledge of trade regulations, particularly sanctions, export controls and customs
- Basic knowledge and skills regarding SAP preferred
- Basic knowledge of GTS module would be especially useful but not mandatory (training will be provided)
- Basic knowledge and skills regarding Microsoft Excel and MS Word; skills in Access useful but not mandatory
- Good written and spoken German and English skills
- Experience with Internet research and good communication skills
- Understanding of HTS and ECCN classifications useful
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact Person: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +492213471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.