- Manage and develop suppliers’ performance in quality, process control and continuous improvement to meet supplier performance target (DPPM, 8D, etc.), focusing on service machining parts.
- Lead suppliers to be proactive on quality and production efficiency improvement to contribute to sustainable supplying and profitability to service business.
- Engage and Review actively production efficiency & service business supporting activities/project such as supplier capacity utilization optimization and new business allocation.
- Carry out audit/assessment for new supplier development with SESPA tool, follow up corrective action plan, and complete & sign off audit report in time.
- Lead PPAP/Prove out process including defining PPAP level, documentation review and sample validation, solve sample reject / quality issue in timely manner.
- Closely work and cooperate with PCs for quality issue related with service business and benchmark good tool and process, when required develop service dedicated process or tool.
- Plan and perform periodic process audit and EHS audit to service leading suppliers for potential risk finding & improvement with key focus on material spec, tooling maintenance, possible process changes without notification to Edwards, etc.
- Quickly solve quality issue and escalate potential issue/risk at supplier firstly, drive corrective action implemented at supplier with 8D discipline (1/2/14/30 days). Consider and support service part supplying for business continuity with high importance.
- Lead, plan and take training to service leading suppliers on Edwards process/products, site requirements, quality tool, EHS, etc. for capability development.
- Lead/support service business related projects
What you can expect from us?
Manage and develop supplier’s performance in quality, process control and continuous improvement to support service business. Lead suppliers to be proactive on quality and production efficiency improvement to contribute to sustainable service part supplying and service business profitability.
What we expect of you?
Bachelor or above degree major in Engineering.
Relevant Previous Experience:
5 years or above on supplier quality control or process quality control in manufacturing, experience in machining is a plus.
Knowledge areas / Skills:
- Good knowledge & experience in manufacturing process.
- Strong quality spirit, data driven working style, good logical thinking and quick problem-solving technique facing multiple activities.
- Technical and Analytical skills necessary to understand manufacturing processes, support quality initiatives, execute root cause analysis, coach suppliers in performance.
- Good communication, time management and ability to work indepently
- Good negotiting skills
- Project management, Supplier management experience.
- Good spoken and written English
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.