As HR Business Partner you are responsible for the HR operational support of the managers and employees of the Operations division. In close coordination with the local HR Manager and the other HR Business Partners, you will be responsible for the creation and implementation of the HR strategy that accompanies the further transformation into a high-tech factory of the future.
- Advise and support managers and employees in Operations at the Cologne site in all operational and strategic HR issues
- Recruitment of specialists and executives using all current channels and state-of-the-art diagnostic methods
- Active support of talent acquisition projects
- Responsibility for the further training of your support area in close coordination with HR Development
- Identification and development of talents
- Support of change processes and development of individual HR solutions for the requirements of the daily business
- Active support in the development of an employee-oriented corporate culture, which focuses on security and well-being, but also on performance and recognition
- Responsibility for all cyclical HR activities such as the annual salary review, performance and development reviews and all other HR related processes
- Close cooperation with the expertise teams in Wage & Salary as well as the HR development area
- Responsibility for a trusting cooperation with the works council
- Collaboration in (global) HR projects
What we expect of you?
- Successfully completed business or psychological studies with reference to human resources management or comparable training
- Ideally 5 years of professional experience as HR Business Partner, preferably in the metal and electrical industries
- Very good knowledge of labor- and social security law, experience in dealing with collective bargaining agreements
- Very good knowledge of the Works Constitution Act
- Experience in working with works councils and in drafting works agreements
- Independent working style and hands-on mentality
- High level of social competence and learning agility
- Good skills in the use of modern HRIS systems (Success Factors)
- Very good communication skills and team competence
- Very good knowledge of the German and English language, both written and spoken
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +49 221 3471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.