- Independent analysis of electrical faults and malfunctions of simple to complex machine tools, operating equipment as well as hydraulic pneumatic and electronic components using electrical measuring and diagnostic systems
- Information exchange with colleagues for continuous improvement and its implementation
- Maintenance of conventional and CNC-controlled production machines and systems as well as the automated small parts warehouse and narrow aisle warehouse in logistics
- Independent performance of maintenance work on complex machines and systems according to maintenance schedules, if necessary replacement of parts according to independent assessment
- DGUV regulation 3 Testing of electrical equipment according to VDE 0701/0702 and system testing according to VDE 0105
What we expect of you?
- Completed training as industrial electrician or comparable qualification
- Experience with S5 and S7 PLC diagnostic software as well as several years of professional experience with ASI-Bus and Profi-Bus systems
- Several years of professional experience in the maintenance of CNC-controlled machines and equipment
- Handling SAP modules
- Fluent knowledge of the German language
- Office skills (Word, Excel, Access)
- Team spirit, flexibility and reliability
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Birgit Herbsleb, Phone +49 221 3471642
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.