Guiding the Application and Product support Team
Being the Regional primary contact point for Global Product Management
- Price Structure
- Product management & launch
- Marketing – aid in definition and prioritization of messaging in cooperation with NA and Global Marketing
- Develops detailed understanding of Market Position and Market Share. Defines clear picture of total available market for SV product portfolio.
- Map continuously the business opportunities for Leybold in the region
- Develop related tactics to achieve market coverage targets, create general marketing strategies supported by First Line Management
- Sharing success stories and market information to other CC and Division
- bringing marketing ideas to communication department and role it out together
- Train Leybold sales channels and sales support functions on selecting Leybold SV launch products
- Prepares materials for presentations and makes key product presentations.
- Supports new applications, start up assistance, and qualifications at customer site during test phase.
- Develops a working knowledge of competition (product and pricing) to input to global product management and to assist in development of value added sales message.
- Support regional warranty claim decisions.
Distributer management responsibility will come after successful development and implementation
What we expect of you?
- University degree in technical related discipline / Marketing / Business Economics, and at least 5 years experience in technical product marketing or sales, Vacuum Industry preferred.
- Strong customer orientated open mindset with a strong business acumen
- Excellent computer skills are required ( SAP and MS office ).
- Fluent in German and English
- Overnight travel is required, up to 30%.
- Self-motivated team player with excellent communication skills.
What you can expect from us?
- Independent and broad range of tasks and responsibilities
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working time models
- State-of the art Learning Management system with free access to global courses
- 30 days holiday, company parking, subsidized company canteen
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group, a Swedish multinational industrial player
Please apply through the online application process only!
Passionate people create exceptional things
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future.
We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act. Your ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.