The Vacuum Technique Service Engineer role covers a number, of different functions primarily supporting New Product Introduction (NPI) activities for the launch of all Industrial products & engineering support activities required in supporting the Service Technical Centers (STC) and the Global Field Service organization (FS). This role will work closely with VTS Engineering, Marketing and the Product Companies in order to deliver the Service requirements to support New Product Introduction for multi-branded products for both STC and FS.
- Review the current and future NPI capacity requirements, plan and manage projects and tasks to meet STC & Field Service, business requirements. This includes SOP’s/ISA‘s, parts manuals, training plan and test documentation, new tooling & gauging requirements including costs, task lists & bill of materials created & uploaded to the SAP system.
- Delivery of multiple support tasks and processes covering Tianjin’s portfolio of NPI projects and offerings to the global STC’s and FS organization.
- Supporting data required to completion of the STC / FS Product Launch Plan, providing initial project cost figures, confirming materials & tooling utilization based on the PC forecasts.
- Assist in supporting technical enquiries from the VT Service organization, whilst being a consultation link within the PC for points relative to STC and FS Service requirements.
- Global communication and collaboration with peers, Inform the global VTS Central Management of any changes or new requirements requiring attention.
- Support and deliver the data, process, equipment and training information to the Team to enable the NPI product requirements into the Global Service organization.
- Change control is essential and communication of change to the VTS service organization is paramount.
- Is responsible for ensuring that the new pumps data is covered SAP, including the spare parts and Parts manual documentation.
What we expect from you:
- University – technical degree or equivalent within an engineering discipline.
- Relevant working experiences in a Manufacturing or Mechanical engineering environment.
- Solid knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering methods.
- Understanding of STC / Field Service NPI process roll-out
- Solid knowledge of PFMEA, RASCI and tooling design
- Advanced level of O365, Visio, SAP, AUTOCAD / Catia- being able to quickly adjust to new ISIT systems and processes.
- English and French at an advanced level
What you can expect from us:
- An exciting opportunity in an internationally operating company
- Work in an international team with flat hierarchies
- Various learning and training opportunities for your personal and professional development
- And last but not least: We celebrate our successes together and have fun at work
Start a journey of endless opportunities
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and great ideas enable us to innovate for the future.
We believe that passionate people make it happen. You are a brand ambassador and our face towards our customers. With us you drive your own professional journey and you are empowered to act.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.