To develop close relationship with respective customer organization and influence investment/purchasing decision making process.To identify new and profitable business opportunities within the account base and develop them into Leybold accounts through first class account management.To influence the Leybold organization to deliver product excellence to customers.Key objectives are to develop and deploy strategies and tactics to deliver order, revenue, profit, and growth objectives within the territory.
To develop and implement market share growth strategies.
- Achievement of sales budget and order budget.
- Create and execute sales activity plans at the account level
- Cultivating new customers.
- Maintaining and strengthening relationships of trust with existing customers.
- Achievement of KPI
- Marketing strategy planning.
- Survey of new market needs.
- Development of new applications.
- Customer problem response (quality, delivery date, etc.) and feedback to the factory
- Propose solutions of problems
- Sales experience for electrical machinery, mechanical parts and components (3 years or more)
- Sales experience for new customer development (3 years or more)
- Business level English (TOEIC 600 points level) and fluent Japanese language.
*Business communication in English is required (email, Tel, meeting, etc.)
- Proposal-type sales that sell value (demonstration and presentation skills)
- Communication ability (ability to negotiate and coordinate inside and outside the department, inside and outside the company, internal / internal reporting / contact / consultation, etc.)
- Basic sales force (action goal setting / action plan formulation, knowledge / skill acquisition quest, problem extraction / problem-solving proposal ability, price / delivery negotiation ability, accounts receivable collection, complaint handling, etc.)
- PC skills (POWERPOINT, EXCEL, WORD,OUTLOOK)
- Japanese Drivers License
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success. The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams. Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.