Leybold France is the French subsidiary of Leybold GmbH (Germany), which is part of the Atlas Copco Group's Vacuum Technology business area. Leybold has been developing, manufacturing, marketing and servicing vacuum solutions for industry and research for over 170 years. Leybold France is recruiting its:
Apprentice assistant SAV
As a member of the after sales service and reporting to the Service Manager France, you will support the field technicians. Your main missions are :
- Receive and register customer requests, generate and follow up on the corresponding commercial offers
- Administer service orders in SAP and in the Technician management software
- Plan interventions with the help of technicians, order parts, ensure their availability before interventions : contacts with logistics, suppliers and subcontractors
- Edit invoices based on the technicians' intervention reports
- Establish effective relationships with technicians, customers and colleagues by responding quickly and professionally to all communications.
- Prepare shipping documents as required
What you can expect from us?
- A stimulating work environment in the world of vacuum that touches on mechatronics, physics, chemistry and many different technical applications.
- Training in vacuum technologies through our Leybold Academy as well as technical support and engineers specialized in products and applications to meet the specific needs of customers.
- Regular exchanges with product/application support teams in France and abroad and professional development opportunities within the Atlas Copco group in France and beyond
What we expect of you?
You have :
- A bachelor degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics or vacuum technology, you wish to do a degree in apprenticeship / professionalization contract.
- A good knowledge of the tools necessary for the execution of your missions, such as SAP as well, a good command of computers (Word and Excel)
- You communicate clearly and efficiently.
- A professional English will help you to adapt well to our solutions and our customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to work as part of a team and to serve renowned industrial and academic clients in a number of cutting-edge sectors (Transport, Energy, Health, Agri-food, research, etc.)
- The position requires autonomy in the organization of work and a strong technical curiosity
Bourg les Valence
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.