- Conducting regular planning and MRP meetings in cooperation with the MRP controllers
- Creation of procurement transactions from purchase requisitions and master agreements
- Tracking and monitoring of purchase orders in terms of dates and quantities
- Adjustment of purchase orders to the current demand situation in SAP
- Review of delivery schedules and Kanban call-offs as well as implementation of necessary
- Continuous optimization of the planning processes and constant control of the forecast with the supplier
- Ensuring the ability to deliver through permanent optimization
- Identification of bottlenecks and finding solutions for sustainable elimination in consultation with strategic purchasing
- Regular inventory control
- Checking supplier invoices for quantity and price
- Processing of complaints, returns and internal reworking
- Carrying out data maintenance and creating reports
What we expect of you?
- Completed commercial vocational training
- First work experience in the mentioned area desirable
- Very good communication and teamwork skills
- Assertiveness and negotiation skills
- Structured and service-oriented way of working
- Experience with SAP and MS Office
- Good knowledge of German and English
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +49 221 3471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.