The mission of the Marketing Communications Manager is to lead, coordinate and run Digital communication and marketing activities for the Customer Centre General Vacuum in South East Asia. There will be a focus on gaining new customers in different market segments, as well to drive employee engagement through using all types of marketing and communication tools with a focus on digitalisation. He/she will be one of the key team member to promote and foster “One Team“ spirit in this new Customer Center.
This includes the responsibility for the structure and tools of internal and external communication and ensuring they are aligned to the strategic objectives of the Vacuum Technique divisions and brands.
• Realizing launch of new products into the local market together with Product Management/ Business Line Managers of our different brands
• Develop and manage tactical marketing communications projects for new product launches and increase awareness of the existing product portfolio using print where necessary but focussing on online advertising, social media, email, website, etc
• Keeping country website up to date technically and aligned with current digital trends, including correct contact information, language translation and localized campaigns and messaging.
• Own LinkedIn and other social media campaigns to promote brand image.
• Support with establishing market share and competitive information. Know your competitors’ customers and campaign strategies, recording this data.
• Attend Marketing Communications meetings with the Business Line Managers
• Develop and produce newsletters/advertisements/flyers/campaigns/success stories
• Developing innovative customer gift ideas
• Organizing all local e-commerce activities
• Researching new online advertisements / sponsorships to boost brand image
• Owning trade show and exhibition strategy (online as well as traditional), attending where necessary to ensure their smooth running.
• Supporting sales initiatives and campaigns with professional marketing material
• Ensure all campaign leads are correctly distributed and followed up and own the analysis of results from marketing initiatives to focus future campaigns.
• Working closely with Sales teams sharing contacts and leads to increase opportunities
• Work with General Manager and Business Line Managers in marketing plan preparation, including budget and short and long-term strategy
• Support in organization internal events/campaigns e.g. employee engagement activities, water for all, etc.
• Decide, together with the General Manager, the Communication strategies and budget for the Customer Centre and different brands. This will be in collaboration with and approved by the Business Line Managers and divisional Communications Managers
• Set up and manage an internal communications program to develop a sense of community with aligned objectives.
• Develop, maintain and improve the internal communication tools; SharePoint, Yammer, Teams, Email, etc which facilitates the sharing of information and encourages employee engagement
• Fully utilize the communication synergies and best practice across divisions
• Lead Marketing Communications meetings with the Business Line Managers and divisional Communication Managers providing regular reports on budget and ROI
• Coordinate and manage the adaption and translation of global marketing material for localized promotions
• Act as a brand steward, implementing the brand promises and upholding brand identity and consistency in all projects, including correct branding of our premises, vehicles and use of our brand by our partners and representatives
• Support the local Safety Team and HR team to ensure that SHEQ is communicated across the Customer Centre
• Ensuring corporate guidelines are being upheld in the country
• Support and foster ‘One Team” spirit of teamwork, open communication, fairness and respect for the individual within the organization
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelors degree in Marketing, Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or related field.
• Knowledge and understanding of digital sales and marketing, in high tech or engineering B2B environment
• Professional qualification in Marketing or adequate knowledge through experience.
• Basic skills in Creative Suites (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), web publishing tools and social media.
• Excellent skills in MS Office; PPT, Word, Excel. Knowledge of CRM systems an advantage.
• Self-motivated with the ability to generally work unsupervised and use personal initiative in progressing own work.
• A flexible approach, able to cope with a constantly changing environment and priorities, work under pressure and handle variable workloads.
• A good communicator with the ability to deal with people effectively and with authority, including at senior management level within the Vacuum Technique and all other external and customer interfaces.
• Show a concern for order by being personally well organised, including looking for ways of improving processes.
• Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills that may include public speaking and presentations.
Geographical scope of the role: SE Asia and Oceania
*Local employment terms will be applied.
Where will your passion take you?
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our leading-edge technology and close customer collaboration enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. We believe that passionate people make it happen. With us, you have the authority to act and many opportunities to create lasting results.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.
Each and every one of us should feel respected and be treated fairly and equitably. We embrace differences and strive to have a workforce that reflects the societies in which we operate, with a good balance of women and men in leading roles. We are committed to promoting equal opportunity in our hiring and promotion processes.