- Own the operational processes and strategic development of the Order Management department and will lead 10 employees
- Inspire your team members to expand their professional competence and encourage them to share ideas and knowledge
- Drive the department‘s development through operational initiatives to build and secure a leading market position for Leybold
- Drive continuous change management: optimization and adaptation of processes to customer requirements, business model and legal framework
- Look for continuous optimization of lead time and quality in supply management
- Ensure an efficient communication and good collaboration with the Business Line Managers and Business Controller
- Partner with other department leads (logistics, sales, scheduling, etc.) in regular meetings regarding delivery capability, delivery punctuality and revenue recognition
- Ensure Leybold's compliance and adherence to internal guidelines with regard to the business processes of order processing (revenue recognition, credit notes, compliance with export control regulations, etc.)
What we expect of you?
- Degree in commercial/technical studies or comparable training and further education with a focus on business
- Professional experience in order processing or comparable, dealing with customers, users as well as subcontractors and suppliers
- Very good knowledge of SAP
- Proven management experience and a proactive, hands-on and inspiring leadership style
- Strategic mindset with a creative and innovative mentality
- Open, curious and willingness to take broad responsibility to enable tomorrow’s success of the team
- Good relationship builder with exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills
- Fluent German and English language skills, both written and spoken
What you can expect from us?
- Independent and broad range of tasks and responsibilities
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working time models
- State-of the art Learning Management system with free access to global courses
- 30 days holiday, company parking, subsidized company canteen
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group, a Swedish multinational industrial player
Please apply through the online application process only!
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.