- Development of the "Horizon" vision for the "Assembly" competence area.
- Definition of the necessary areas in "Knowledge" and "Competence" incl. implementation of newly developed Industrial Vacuum and Scientific Vacuum products and processes
- Documentation of the technology of the area of responsibility
- Development of a mid-term vision for the actions to be taken to meet current and future requirements (quality, capacity, safety ...)
- Preparation of project feasibility studies
- Minimization of process costs, increase of flexibility, reduction of lead times, increase of autonomy and manageability of the production process. Digitalization of the processes (Industry 3.0) Monitoring and realization of master specification/investment request
- Ensuring the pre-qualification and qualification of the processes and the handover of the processes to the flow organization
- Implementation of technical instructions, safety instructions as well as training of employees and preparation of required operating instructions and risk assessments.
- Development of the team into a "world class process development team
- Supervision of production capacity and preparation of a final purchase file, including preparation of specifications, supplier selection and inquiries, trial processing and trials, technical assessment, bid evaluation, execution of decision analysis, preparation of investment proposals, participation in negotiations, and commissioning
What we expect of you?
- Master Industrial Engineer (f/m/d) or equivalent with at least 5 years of professional and leadership experience in Assembly, preferred experience in Vacuum technology Industrial Vacuum and or Scientific Vacuum field
- Drive, Passion, Commitment
- Team and communication skills, high social competence, goal and result oriented, assertive, flexible, resilient
- Leadership experience, motivation and training experience
- Strong communication skills and stress resistant
- Willingness to continuously learn to stay on the cutting edge of technology
- Innovative, creative, analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Cost, environmental and safety consciousness
- Knowledge of quality assurance systems, ISO standards
- Professional handling of MS-Office products, SAP knowledge desirable
- Good knowledge of the German and English language
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +49 221 3471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.