The systems are compact, fully assembled, and ready-to-operate. Different configurations cover the individual vacuum demands of a wide range of applications in the R&D and analytical market. Due to the unique oil-free hybrid bearing design of the new TURBOVAC i/iX turbo pumps featured in these systems, and by using different dry compressing backing pump combinations, hydrocarbon free pump system operation is guaranteed.
The TURBOLAB systems come completely preassembled with turbomolecular pump, dry compressing or oil-sealed backing pump and the innovative TPU display power unit. Both compact table top and mobile cart versions are available and offer the greatest flexibility and ease of operation. Relocation kits are also available to place the pumps away from the frame.
Each version can be customized to individual needs regarding a wide range of accessories, such as purge gas and/or venting valve, foreline safety valve, cooling units, heater band and more. The system can be completed with THERMOVAC TTR fore vacuum pressure gauges and PENNINGVAC PTR high vacuum sensors. Connected sensors will be detected and pressure readings automatically shown on the display.
Data is critical for research, and data management can be challenging. Along with the TURBOLAB systems, new tools are available to make system configuration, operation, monitoring and control extremely easy. All critical parameters and conditions such as errors, warnings, frequency, temperature, etc. are logged to an internal memory automatically based on a default time interval, which can be adjusted on site.
A built-in Webserver allows remote controlling, monitoring and configuring your TURBOLAB from your mobile device or computer using your browser. The PC based software tool TURBOLAB Data Viewer analyzes the data log & event log files and monitors the status and the key parameters in real-time from multiple TURBOLAB‘s. Opening the trend view on a laptop or mobile device will display the events on top
of your trended parameter. This allows you to quickly compare the data surrounding your system events. This new way of looking at the data related to the event helps to diagnose the conditions that affect your system. The software tool can be downloaded for free from the website.
- Perfectly adjusted plug-and-play high vacuum system with enhanced pump performance
- Covering more applications with a full range of high vacuum and dry or wet fore vacuum pumps
- Small footprint and compact mobile design, easy to relocate pumps out and away from frame
- Prepared for worldwide voltage
- Backlight display (control/monitoring/configuration)
- Monitored data are automatically stored to a data log file in the TURBOLAB. Users can easily
- view the log file with the TURBOLAB data viewer software tool or via the data viewer in the web server
- Browser based webserver Control/Monitoring/Configuration Tool for mobile & desktop browsers & TURBOLAB Widget, the PC software tool for monitoring multiple TURBOLAB’s status & key values
- Features dedicated ports for the connection of six different accessories and two gauges
- Benchmark functionality, reliability and design
- Excellent price-to-performance ratio
“The next generation of our high vacuum pump systems are taking the state-of-the-art a bit further,” explains Dr. Martin Füllenbach, CEO Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum. “In today’s world, data and their proper interpretation are crucial factors of the machining environment. This interface of measured values to adjusting research findings, or even later manufacturing processes and their outcomes will define the degree of success. Facilitating this task for the customer, this is what Oerlikon Leybold Vacuum stands for.”