Maximize the sustainable growth of our Vacuum Technique Service business across the territory by promoting sales of service products to new and existing customers, in accordance with agreed business plans, representing the VTBA in a manner that all products are promoted.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business targets, managing personal time and productivity
- Cooperate with service aftermarket team to provide good after sales service to customers and achieve customer satisfaction
- Analyze and provide timely, accurate market information to management, such as pricing situations, status of competitive activities and "red flag" issues related to business in the region
- Undertake proposals of assigned service products, including the calculation of sales prices by applying the discounts strategy in place and using the appropriate quoting tool
- Develop and maintain good customer relationships at all levels within the area and ensure an excellent standard of aftermarket service is provided
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information by updating the CRM with customer visit reports, opportunities and quotation status info
- Cooperate with Finance department to improve the performance of receivables & overdue
- Liaise with colleagues from other Divisions to co-ordinate activities where appropriate to maximize customer relationship and business outcome wherever possible
- Attend sales meetings and ensure that all subsequent action required is undertaken
What you can expect from us?
This is where it begins - Pioneering products - Passionately applied
- At Leybold we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way
- Our leading edge technology enables us to innovate for a sustainable future
- We believe that people make it happen and with us you are empowered to act
- Your Ideas can make a real difference and contribute to the quality of life for people everywhere
- As Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
What we expect of you?
- Keep commitment to customers
- Work with the Atlas Copco „The Way“
- Be confident to be an important face to the customer and be strongly service minded
- Show courage and integrity
- Demonstrate efficiency and accuracy
- Learn to develop and update skills
- Sharing expertise and experiences with others to ensure lessons learned
- Effective and clear communication
- To grow the business through the development of the Installed base
- Under take ad-hoc project work related to VTS, including new products and Marketing Campaigns
- Provide Customer information and give feedback on a regular basis
Leybold employs more than 1700 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment.
We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.