To facilitate growth of our company’s service program through strong commitment to the delivery of high quality customer service to all VTS customers. Plus, ensure that the customer’s expectations are met every time. To provide timely service support for technical problems, monitoring, testing, and Demonstrations that result in minimizing downtime, reducing costs, or promoting our Product capabilities in the case of a test or demo. To be responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and installing parts as needed to maintain the equipment. To provide commissioning at Customers.
- Repair and Maintenance of vacuum equipments at customer site
- Repair and Maintenance of vacuum equipments in the workshop
- Start –up and commissioning works
- Processing of warranty claims and complaints
- Providing technical support in the form of troubleshooting either by phone or on site
- Provide training for distributors and customers on all relevant features and benefits of using our products and consumables
- Communicate service and other relevant activities to Customer and VTS Operations Manager. This would be through daily service reports or relevant forms, e-mail and telephone communications
- Identify Service and Equipment sales opportunities and generate leads for the Sales team
What you can expect from us?
This is where it all starts - pioneering products - applied with passion
- At Leybold, we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for ways to improve things
- Our cutting-edge technology and great ideas allow us to innovate for the future
- We believe it's passionate people who make things happen.
- You are a brand ambassador and our face to our customers.
- With us, you lead your own career path and you are empowered to act
What we expect of you?
- Mechatronics Service Technician (m/f/d)
- Technical expertise, combining mechanical and electrical components
- Aspiration to keep abreast of the latest technical developments
- Fluent in French. Excellent oral and written English required
- First experience in a service position in an industrial and highly technical environment
- Knowledge of vacuum technology will be a plus
- Basic IT skills (MS Office, SAP preferred)
- Must be able to work autonomously and in a structured way.
- Driving licence
- The possibility to travel throughout France
- Behaviour and know-how: Keep commitment to customers
- Work with Atlas Copco's "The Way".
- Be confident to be an important face for the customer and to be strongly service-oriented
- Show courage and integrity
- Demonstrates efficiency and precision
- Learn to develop and update skills
- Sharing expertise and experiences with others to ensure lessons learned
- Effective and clear communication
Leybold employs more than 1700 people on four continents. Most of them have a scientific or engineering background.
Their knowledge, creativity and experience are a prerequisite for the pronounced innovativeness of the company and hence for its success.
The requirements of high-tech industry and the cultural diversity of our global company provide for an attractive and stimulating working environment.
We therefore look for employees who do not only have the required technical skills but also have extensive soft skills and are able to work in and with international project teams.
For this reason, we place great importance on staff development and a continuous exchange of knowledge. Various education and training programs provide technical know-how and enhance basic skills. Thus, the personal development of each employee is promoted systematically.