- You will manage the Order Management department with currently 10 employees, including workload and resource planning
- You are responsible for building and securing a leading market position for Leybold through reliable, fast, rational, technically correct, customer-oriented order processing.
- You will lead the operation of Order Management processes
- You will plan and coordinate all activities of the department in coordination with the Business Line Managers and Business Controller
- You ensure Leybold's compliance or adherence to internal guidelines with regard to the business processes of order processing (revenue recognition, credit notes, compliance with export control regulations, etc.)
- You are looking for continuous optimization of lead time and quality in supply management
- You will have regular coordination meetings within the company with regard to delivery capability, delivery punctuality and revenue recognition
- You drive continuous change management: optimization and adaptation of processes to customer requirements, business model and legal framework
- You secure and expand the professional competence of the employees
What we expect of you?
- Degree in commercial/technical studies or comparable training and further education with a focus on business
- Professional experience in order processing or comparable experience
- Preferably some management experience
- Experience in dealing with customers, users as well as subcontractors and suppliers
- Experience in dealing with customers in a national and international environment advantageous
- Very good knowledge of SAP, as well as good knowledge of the common office application is required
- Very good knowledge of export regulations and public pricing law
- Pronounced communication and teamwork skills
- Business fluent German and English skills
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and broad range of tasks
- Professional and personal development opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Flexible working time models
- 30 days vacation, company parking, subsidized company canteen
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.