Working with and supporting account managers and field service in the achievement of the sales plans, service products forecasting and increasing business. Develops knowledge and understanding of the competitor products and markets for the service portfolio of products. Resource to Sales Channels for service contracts, retrofits, upgrades, in-house repairs, and pool pumps. (Vetting leads, Data Mining to develop new business)
- Has primary responsibility for the portfolio of the Leybold Services Product range
- Develops and implements strategies to increase revenue from portfolio of service products, pool, field service, upgrades, in-house repairs, training, and spares:
- Direct responsibility in setting the strategy and growing the “Rebuild House”, House Account Service with vacuum products.
- Work with VTS Marketing to development campaigns to generate leads utilizing Hubspot to support 1:1, Account Based Marketing (ABM) and other campaigns
- Spearhead Service Marketing initiatives, taking initiatives from the Service Team to the Marketing Team and manage results for business development
- Drives and manages sales and marketing campaigns in C4C (Customer Management Database), SAP, Veasy Quoter, Hubspot, etc. as needed
- Analyse various data bases (SAP, C4C, BI Reporting, etc.) in efforts to develop business
- When called upon, aids Technical Support group for service product related questions.
- Supports continuous improvement of service business performance by:
- Profitable growth by expanding service market share in North America
- Increasing revenue for pool, field service, upgrades, in-house repairs, training, and spares
- Improving operational efficiency in service and administrative functions within the company.
- May prepare materials for presentations and makes service sales presentations.
- Develops application knowledge of Leybold services and products and how they are used in the Scientific and PI market segments.
- Develops a working knowledge of the Industrial and Scientific Product competition
- Work with BDM’s in efforts to support their regions to included OEM, Distributor and KEY Accounts
- B.S. degree in a technical related discipline is preferred, and at least 2 years of experience in sales or servicing a technical product, or product management support.
- Knowledge in vacuum Industry preferred.
- Strong application experience with MS office software (i.e., Excel) a must. SAP, Power BI and Hubspot are a plus
- Decision maker with strong analitical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self motivated, enthuistaic and self driven
- Overnight travel is required from time to time, up to 25%.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/D/V
What we expect from you:
- A broad knowledge and experience in Sales or Servicing a technical product
- Business development skills
- Excellent communication, administrative, and interpersonal skills
- Higher knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, SAP and Manufacturing systems (SAP) software and CRM's are required
- Proactive and self-motivated. High attention to detail
- A flexible approach and ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of vacuum theory or principles is a plus
What you expect from us:
- Excellent working conditions and benefits
- Part of the Atlas Copco Group with a wide-reaching internal job market
- Work in a global diverse and dynamic environment
- You can grow with us: we always look for internal candidates before checking the market and have training and development programs
- We have a friendly, family-like atmosphere – and that is not just a claim on the wall, it’s a true fact
- You can be creative and promote your own ideas
- Every day brings new challenges and new things to learn
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.