- You will lead the "Project Management Office Systems & Solutions" - this team currently includes 2 project managers and 2 commissioning engineers on international assignment
- You successfully lead your team and develop it further
- You coordinate and distribute the work and assignments in terms of multi-project management
- You develop and expand the service business around the commissioning of systems and user training in cooperation with our customers
- You manage your own projects, which are both order-related and strategic in nature
- You are responsible for the on-time completion of customer projects while monitoring the planned/actual costs as well as the fulfillment of the assured characteristics of our high quality products
- Master's or Bachelor's degree, specialization in engineering, industrial engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in international project management and multi-project management
- Excellent written and oral German and English language skills as well as presentation skills
- Pleasure in dealing with customers, employees and colleagues in interdisciplinary teams
- Open-mindedness towards constantly new challenges with often multi-layered problems
- Structured and orderly approach in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of cost accounting, MS Project, SAP as well as MS Office
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Birgit Herbsleb, Phone +49 221 3471642
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.