Ensure to provide best in class field service at the customer site and represent Leybold. This can include all service activities from planned maintenance to troubleshooting and commissioning.
To take care preventive maintenance is done according to provided guidelines and Standard Operationg Procedures with the proper, supplied tools.
Proactively building up customer relationships and spotting of business opportunities whilst being on site.
Proactively generate leads for the Sales team.
Provide technical support in the form of troubleshooting either by phone or on site.
Opportunity to become certified as internal part-time trainer to provide trainings internally and help colleagues within the organization to grow their technical knowledge and ability.
Share lessons learned with colleagues to enhance exchange of experiences and foster a strong network.
Communicate service and other relevant activities to Customer and VTS Regional Manager. This would be through daily service reports or relevant forms, e-mail and telephone communications.
Prepare information as requested whether routine or for special occasions and ensure that the customer receives proper service reports.
Collaborate with the internal team to find optimal solutions in case of breakdowns, expanding of customers activities or other customer specific situations. In general give the best advice possible for the customer. Make sure promises are kept.
Ensure a neat working environment, clean tools and proper administration.
Ensuring Invoicing for rendered Services and payment follow up till reciept of payment
Ensure you work according to the company’s safety guidelines, follow any customer specific safety guideline on-site. In addition, you are expected to conduct Last Minute Risk Assessments and know the decontamination info from the records. Always use necessary and prescribed Personal Protective Equipment.
What you can expect from us?
Have multiple interactions with different stakeholders internally and externally
A culture known for respectful interaction, ethical behavior and integrity where sustainability matters
Potential to see your ideas realized and to make an impact on technically interesting projects
New challenges and new things to learn every day
Plenty of opportunities to grow and develop
Global job opportunities, as part of the Atlas Copco Group
What we expect of you?
- Education level: Diploma in Engineering
- Relevant experience : 3+ years
- Technical expertise, combining mechanical and electrical components
- Technical and application knowledge: ability to constantly learn and develop
- Aspiration to keep up to date with latest technology developments, such as IoT, connectivity etc.
- Experience in a service position in an industrial and highly technical environment
- Be fully committed to customers and build up strong customer relationships.
- Be confident to be an important face to the customer and be strongly service minded.
- Service oriented and proactive communication skills
- Learn to develop and update skills
- Sharing expertise and experiences with others to ensure lessons learned
- Be open and approachable Be stress resistent and work independently, partly under stressful circumstances
- Show courage and integrity.
- Work with the Atlas Copco „The Way“
City : Bangalore
Recruiter : Nandini Shetty
Hiring Manager: Venugopala Rao
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.