With over 170 years’ professional vacuum production experience, Leybold Company is the most famous vacuum equipment supplier with all kinds of vacuum pumps, vacuum gauges, leak detector and so on. We are also the best vacuum solution supplier all over the world.
Leybold Company has the most perfect sales talents and after sales service channels, and currently there are more than 20 sales companies and more than 30 service centers in the world. Besides, we have established our representative agencies in more than 70 countries.
At present, there are two subsidiary companies in China:
Leybold Equipment (Tianjin) Co. Ltd.
Leybold (Tianjin) International Trade Co., Ltd.
The Role Required.
- Acting as a member of an (international) project team working to develop and commercialize new products. The complete lifecycles of the product will be experienced from concept selection, FP/PP product build and development, compliance testing, pre-production, production ramp and knowledge transfer post-launch to the Product Support Group.
- To support implementation of ideas and initiatives, contribute to the design and development of sub systems and pumps
- Responsible for defined aspects of product definition, demonstration of fitness for purpose and product safety readiness
- To undertake defined aspects of the verification and validation test programme, legislative and reliability testing
- To use risk management tools such as FMEA to minimize potential failure modes
- To reduce time to market by precision of task delivery
- To efficiently support the customer (your own R&D team or other departments like marketing, operations, aftermarket,) with questions and issues related to existing products.
What we expect of you?
Education level:Degree level in a relevant engineering science discipline, with preference to (Electro-)Mechanical Engineering
Relevant previous experience:
- Experience in product development and technical support in a manufacturing industry, ideally relating to rotating machinery or engine or pump manufacture.
- Exposure to thermal dynamics and heat transfer, bearing design, gearboxes and close clearance machines is an advantage
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Practical experience of experimental techniques, FMEA’s, reliability testing, the process of product design and the introduction of new products to production.
Language skills: Fluency in English and Chinese;master level of 3D software skills, Cero preferred
Other skills and knowledge:
- Good experience and usage level of the key MS office packages, e.g MS Excel, Words, Powerpoint
- Self-management of tasks and their delivery
- Grasp of technical matters with evidence of speed, accuracy, innovation and quality of work.
- Accuracy in data collection and results gather
- Good communications capability
- The ability to carry out tasks correctly, to agreed timescales and quality standards with supervision.
- The capability to correctly diagnose and successfully resolve technical problems.
- Open flexible mindset. Able to adjust to changing task requirements
Start a journey towards something greater
At Atlas Copco we believe in challenging the status quo, always looking for a better way. Our caring culture and leading-edge technology enable us to innovate for a sustainable future. With us you become part of a global community of passionate people making a tangible impact on people’s lives.
We offer a wide range of interesting job roles and many opportunities to grow. This is where it begins – Join us at the Home of Industrial Ideas.