- Support of the end users of the Vacuum Technique Business Area in German and English
- Assignment, classification, prioritisation of requests
- Communication and information with the end user
- Documentation of the solution activities
- Production of internal IT projects in our Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Monitoring, extending and improving the Microsoft Azure environment
- Development of security concepts Microsoft Azure together with the IT security officer VT BA and implementation of these concepts.
- Support of projects for the conversion of Premise servers to the Azure environment
- Creation of operating and user documentation
- Performing installations and taking over newly developed solutions into regular operation
- Optimizing processes and performance of the environment
- Support of the Office 365 team in the implementation of special projects
What we expect of you?
- University degree, e.g. in the field of business administration, computer science
- or equivalent degree
- Several years of professional experience in operating Microsoft Server environments, MS SQL Server and Microsoft Windows Azure
- Proven certifications (e.g.: MCSA, MCSE)
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Server Administration, Office 365 and Microsoft Azure
- In the Microsoft Azure area we expect the following expertise:
- Azure Portal and Cloud Shell
- Azure PowerShell
- resource manager
- ARM templates
- Azure Policies
- Azure Storage - Storage Accounts (Blob/Files and Security)
- virtual networking
- Network security groups
- Azure Active Directory
- Scripting and automation of recurring processes
- Basic knowledge of VMWare operation including network configuration
- Experience in cooperation in international project teams
- Very good knowledge of English (oral and written)
- High social competence, team and communication skills
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure, experience in dealing with international teams
- Readiness to travel
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.