- Development and improvement of existing stator machining processes in cooperation with purchasing, development, logistics, ME, flowteam and production
- Contribution of your expertise in process design and projects
- Preparation of a purchase file as well as elaboration of the specifications, selection of suppliers, technical evaluation, evaluation of offers, carrying out of decision analyses, elaboration of investment requests and participation in negotiations
- Monitoring and implementation of specifications
- Active participation in the development of new products and design of the Process Development Stator Machining processes as well as ensuring the transfer of know-how
- Continuous optimization of the operational performance of stator machining processes
- Reduction of process costs and throughput times, improvement of material flow and reduction of inventories
- Initiation and intensive work on benchmarking projects
- Coordination with the competence centers in manufacturing, logistics and production (ME and Flowteam) with focus on the end customer
- Driving forward the theme of industry 4.0 m Machining area
What we expect of you?
- Completed master studies Industrial Engineer (m/f/d) of Industrial Engineer Electromechanics with at least 5 years of professional experience in manufacturing areas as well as project experience - preferably experience in vacuum technology Industrial Vacuum and / or Scientific Vacuum
- Several years of professional experience in process design, fixtures, tools and CNC programming
- Motivated, communicative and stress-resistant
- Innovative, creative, analytical and conceptual thinking
- Experience in the design and implementation of efficient and flexible machining processes
- Cost, environmental and safety awareness
- Willingness to constantly educate oneself further in order to remain at the cutting edge of technology
- Fluent knowledge of the German language
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Professional handling of the MS-Office products. SAP knowledge - desirable
What you can expect from us?
- International career opportunities within the Atlas Copco Group
- Independent and varied tasks
- Professional and personal further training opportunities
- Attractive compensation package
- Flexible working time models
- Collective agreement for the metal and electrical industry
- 30 days holiday, company car park, company canteen
Contact: Burkhard Vollbach, Phone +49 221 3471695
Leybold employs people on four continents. Many of them have a scientific or technical focus. Their knowledge, creativity and experience are essential for our success.
The demands of the high-tech industry and the cultural diversity in our globally active company also contributes to an attractive and stimulating working environment at Leybold. Technical knowledge is important to us, as are personal soft skills and the willingness to work in international project teams.
Leybold is part of the Vacuum Technique Business area of the Atlas Copco Group. The Group's sustainable approach also determines our visions and values. A wide range of training and further education programs are available, to enhance technical know-how and systematically expand skills. Because only great ideas accelerate innovation.